Finding a perfect lift kit for your Ford is not that simple. Not every model will be compatible with your Ford. To choose what’s optimal for you, study the following options.
Lift kits: what makes it different for Ford f250 2wd?
Lift kits differ by:
- car year /model
- engine type
- tires width and profile
- Skyjacker suspensions
- Superlift suspension sys.
- RCD suspension
- Truxxx lift and level kits
- Ready lift suspension Inc.
- Rough Country
Check which options are already in the bundle (front coils, drop bracketry and hardware, rear blocks, add-a-leafs), and which you will have to buy separately (those are in most cases shocks and pitman arm). See if they charge for shipping (≈60$ – 70$).
Where to buy:
If you are looking for a lift kit for your Ford f450, check the following offers for 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 years from Fabtech:
- 4″ Budget System with Coil Spacers
- 6″ Basic System
- 6″ 4 Link System
- 6″/ 8″ Basic rear block kit / leaf springs
- 6″ / 8″/ 10″ Radius Arm (+4.0 Coilover Shock Conversion) with rear block kit / rear leaf springs
For more details follow the link:
Let it not be a surprise for you that price may be as high as 6500$ depending on your Ford model and lift kit bundling. So, if you are still up to it, be ready to loosen your purse-strings!