If you don’t feel solid in your plain-looking Jeep Patriot, the time has come to change it into a bold car, an aggregate, which will make everyone take his time to have a proper look at it. How? It’s all quite simple. Make it higher!
Today one can buy a lift system for Jeep Patriot from the following manufacturers:
2.125″ suspension: strut spacers (front), coil spacers (rear), rear control arms, camber bolts, sway bar brackets – 471.41$
Advice: for muddy roads use 225/75/R16 tires.
Buy at: http://motors.shop.ebay.com
2,5″ – 6″ Suspension lift kits EZ series: $324 – $1.009 (depends on bundling)
Detailed information at: http://www.jcwhitney.com
Jeep Patriot Suspension lift: front +rear Strut spacers, rear upper control arms, Beefier Swaybar extensions, Camber bolt packs – $379.
Advice: a 4-wheel alignment is obligatory while installing suspension lift or directly after it.
Buy at: http://www.rocky-road.com
Lift kit ideas for Jeep Commander
To make an optimal choice, you have several manufacturers at stock:
- Rough Country: 2″ Suspension – $149.99 (hardware, rear coil spring + front strut spacers)
- Skyjacker: 2″ Polyurethane – $487, 99 (coil spacers, washers, strut mounts, stem cushion)
- Daystar: Comfort Ride 2″ – $159, 99 (strut plate, front strut + rear coil spacers)
- Terraflex: 2″ Budget Boost – $265, 99 (rear coil + front strut spacers, 8 – 12mm nuts, 8 flat washers, bolts + washers 10mm x 75mm)
- Details at: http://www.jeep4x4center.com
Surprise everyone with a new look of your Jeep!